The most wonderful time of the year is upon us! The Holidays are finally here, which means it’s time to put together your favorite holiday makeup looks! Whether you’re busting out all the festival colors (the brighter, the better) or throwing packing on the glitter, or keeping it simple with a classic holiday look... we’re breaking down some of our favorite looks.
1. Nothing says happy holidays like a pop of color on your eyes! Adding some color is one of the easiest ways to dress up your look without going overboard. Sweep some color under your bottom lashes to tie your look together!
2. Let your sparkle out! This is the perfect time of year to go crazy with the glitter. No matter if you pack it on, or sweep some into the corner of your eye… glitter, sparkles, heck even some face jewels are certainly the way to stand out.
3. Go bold or go home! The lips can be your bread and butter this holiday season. Try a bold new color that you wouldn’t normally. It’ll be a show stopper!
4. Accessorize to the gods. Because, after all, an outfit without jewelry is like a cupcake without icing.
5. When all else fails, go bare. If you just can’t decide on a holiday look, take it all off and try the minimal makeup look. Instead, get creative with your outfit and let your gorgeous skin do the rest of the talking.
BONUS: If you’re super creative try an over-the-top look. Do some sort of design that is sure to turn heads! You don’t have to figure any of this out alone! You can schedule an appointment with one of our stylists to find the right makeup look for you!